Why Jebel Ali Freezone is Beneficial for your New Company?
If you're thinking about starting a business and want to learn more about the advantages of founding a freezone company in the UAE, you've come to the right spot. Take a look at some crucial information about doing business in the UAE before learning about the benefits of forming a Freezone company in the UAE.
For decades, the UAE government has taken a proactive approach to attracting foreign investment from all around the world. The UAE's economic development is largely due to a visionary government, business-friendly regulations, and the entrepreneurial energy of UAE people. The government gives numerous tax-related and other financial benefits to international investors. The UAE market is divided into three types of business jurisdictions: Mainland, Free Zones, and Offshore. Investors should choose one of the three jurisdictions for company registration in the UAE based on their business activity, clients, and ambitions.
Free zones are special economic zones or jurisdictions that give financial and tax exemptions to businesses in exchange for operating permits. In total, the seven Emirates have almost 40 free zones. The Free Zone Authority is the government agency in charge of a Free zone. The Free Zone Authority, often known as the FZA, is the governmental organization in charge of the crucial activities related to free zone operations and license issuance.
What is Jebel Ali Freezone?
- Economic Zones World, Dubai, United Arab Emirates [UAE], one of the world's largest developers of economic zones, logistics, and private industrial parks, owns and operates Jebel Ali Freezone.
- Jebel Ali was built from the ground up to be a worldwide business hub that provides a wide range of useful qualities to its valued financial industry clients, including a strategic business location, superior logistics, and high-capacity infrastructure.
- Jebel Ali is one of the most service-oriented and customer-centric free zones in the world. Jebel Ali Free Zone provides its trade customers with an atmosphere that is most favorable to structured growth, free of cumbersome red tape and bothersome government-regulated constraints.
Benefits of Setting up your Company in JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone)
Learn more about JAFZA
Jebel Ali Free Zone, strategically placed in the west of the region, was founded in 1985, making it the UAE's oldest and most well-known economic zone. It also has a well-developed infrastructure, as it is surrounded by vital transportation and conveniences. As a result, a growing number of entrepreneurs are forming businesses in JAFZA. Apart from that, it provides a number of benefits that can result in a long-term win-win situation. The following are the details:
Even if you don't have an office, you can get multiple visas
Even if you want to operate a small business without using real office space, JAFZA will nevertheless allow you to obtain three Visas. You may have access to desk space and other office services such as reception cover and conference room hire on an as-needed basis by simply signing up for the Jebel Ali flexi-desk option.
Enjoy JAFZA Company Setup's Ease and Simplicity
The process will astound you with how quick and simple it is. To begin, you must choose the type of business you wish to start, such as:
- a subsidiary of a larger corporation
- the formation of a free zone
- a corporation that operates in a free zone
Second, and most importantly, you must provide the proper papers, which may vary based on the sort of business you choose. Your company will be up and running in around 10 days once everything is completed.
There is no requirement for up-front Share Capital
Another important consideration in selecting whether or not to register a company in JAFZA is the absence of a share capital requirement. With the convenience and simplicity of the business registration process, this economic zone is appealing to people who want to establish a JAFZA company fast and for a low initial investment.
With Ease, Open a Bank Account
Another advantage of starting a business in JAFZA is that you will receive assistance with filling out the essential paperwork and finding a bank that meets your demands.
Various types of Businesses can be Accommodated
Jebel Ali Free Zone also provides versatility by allowing a diverse range of business activities to take place. This has two major advantages.
- Working across a variety of sectors opens up a lot of possibilities for collaboration and knowledge transfer from one industry to the next.
- It is ideal for businesses who engage in various business activities, as JAFZA permits up to 12 activities to be conducted under a single trade license. Furthermore, you are permitted to participate in service activities from Jebel Ali. However, you must register a branch of a company that has been operating in the United Arab Emirates mainland for at least two years.
Excellent Infrastructure and Communication
The free zone of Jebel Ali boasts the most up-to-date communication technologies and infrastructure. As a result, it has access to affordable and plentiful energy.
Apart from these major benefits, there are other additional benefits as well which are mentioned below
- From a humble beginning of 19 member firms, the association has grown to become a worldwide recognized commercial and industrial hub, with approximately 6,000 companies from over 110 nations calling it home.
- The Jebel Ali Free Zone was established to attract international businessmen who are accustomed to high standards of quality and efficiency. A contemporary infrastructure with great roads, water, and power serves the zone.
- Jebel Ali Freezone, in Dubai, is strategically located in the middle of Europe, Asia, and Africa, giving its clients access to a potential customer base of over 2 billion people. All major locations in the UAE, the Gulf Cooperation Council, and the Middle East are within a few hour’s drive of Jebel Ali.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone is well-positioned to enable its professional partners the fastest possible access via ships to people in South and West Asia, the CIS and Africa, Singapore, and other locations. It is located next to Jebel Ali Port, the largest port in the Middle East, and is 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone offers a variety of services, including pre-built contemporary warehouses that are ready to lease, office space in various sizes to meet the needs and terms of any company of any size, and reserved plots of land for large-scale projects such as manufacturing and vast storage.
- Non-resident offshore firms with special status: The Jebel Ali Free Zone Companies Regulations of 2003 permit the formation of an offshore company as a non-resident company with a corporate legal entity by a foundation, individuals, or corporate bodies.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone offers a variety of commercial benefits, including 100 percent foreign ownership, zero corporation and income taxes for 50 years, immunity from local labour limitations and issues, full repatriation of profits and capital, and no restrictions on foreign currency.
Jebel Ali Free Zone is very conducive for your new company and the process of setting up a company there is very easy and caters wide variety of benefits. Thus, we hope this blog provided you with incite full information. For more information on other related aspects, feel free to check out our website as well.